Vice-Chancellor for Treatment Affairs
- Policy-making and planning for the equitable distribution of treatment services in the Province through classification of the level of treatment services and issuing licenses
- Managing the supervision on the process of providing treatment services in the Province and handling the complaints
- Software support (doctor human resources, paramedics, etc.) as well hardware support (medical equipment) of treatment needs
- Administrative Affairs Office
- Medical Equipment Office
- Hospital Affairs Office
- Laboratory Affairs Office
- Nursing Management Office
- Treatment Monitoring & Accreditation Office
- Treatment Economy Office
- Financial Affairs Office
- Medical Council
- Special Diseases
The Vice-Chancellor’s Office for Treatment Affairs is one of the strategic Offices of the university that works with three main approaches including monitoring the process of providing health services and handling complaints, issuing permits and licenses required for medical institutions and centers, as well as providing software and hardware support for community health needs. The subsidiary sections that support and respond to the Vice-Chancellor’s Office for Treatment Affairs of the province include Office for Supervision and Accreditation of Treatment Affairs, Office for Accidents and Medical Emergencies, Office for Nursing Affairs, Office for Laboratory Affairs, Office for Medical Devices, Office for Treatment Economics, as well as Office for Diseases Affairs and Diagnostic-Medical Institutions with Units of Medical Council, Organ Transplantation and Specific Patients.
Needs assessment, supplying needs, resource guidance, as well as monitoring and evaluating treatment services are among the missions of this Office. The goals of this sector in terms of macro targets are summarized in establishing justice in the provision of health services, enabling people to enjoy the best quality of diagnostic-medical services and standard technology in an optimal and affordable physical environment with reasonable costs and highest levels of scientific and experimental knowledge, as well as respecting clients.